PLEASE BE CLEAR that our overnight boarding day resets at 9am the next morning. WE DO NOT USE a 24 hour period for billing.
- If your dog is picked up at 9am & stays 1 night, this would be $45.
- If your dog only comes to us later in the day, say 5pm after our walking is done for the day & stays 1 night, this would also be $45.
- If your dog gets dropped home after our morning walk on the last day of boarding, add on $25 to the boarding fee. (ie. additional 1 x walk fee).
- If they stay the whole day on their last boarding day you add on $40. (ie. additional 1 x daycare fee).
- We pick up ‘Rover” at 2pm on Tuesday. This would be $45 for Tuesday night.
- If ‘Rover’ goes home before 9am on Wednesday (the following day), the fee is only $45.
- If ‘Rover’ goes home at midday on Wednesday, meaning he has joined our morning walk, his fee would be $45 for Tuesday night + $25 for morning walk = $70
- If ‘Rover’ goes home after 4pm on Wednesday, his fee would be $45 for Tuesday night + $40 for Wednesday daycare = $85.
Whilst your dog (or dogs) board with us, they’ll spend time in both our luxury ‘dog house’ as well as our own ‘human’ house.
It’s like your dog is in their own home. Except we provide something they don’t normally get…… THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES !!
Our dogs are not separated and we encourage them to play whilst boarding and continue playing when they join our daily group walks.
All of our dogs must provide proof of vaccination before boarding and urge clients to stay on top of their flea and worming treatments.
Our ‘Boutique’ style of boarding has proven incredibly popular. In fact, we’re blown away by the high demand all year round. Holiday periods are always booked out.
All food / snacks as well as pick up and drop home are included in our price. (Sydney and/or Newcastle would add a small transport fee).